Monday, January 30th at the New Milford Public Library 10am-12:45pm.
BELS Business meeting and committee time will be followed by a workshop on 3D Printing with Doug Baldwin -Emerging Technology Librarian at Piscatatway Public Library, and Veronica Armour – Instructional Designer at Seton Hall University. After the session, the Honors Society Committee will meet concurrently with Veronica Armour’s expansion on Instructional Design.
Please bring your laptop computer (not a tablet)!
- Call to Order – 10am
- President’s Report
- Executive Board Intro
- Committee Time
- Consortium Coordinator’s Report
- Billing update
- Estimates for 2017-18 (voting on fee increase)
- Old Business
- Database trials and feedback, World & I, ebook consortium purchases
- Follett Rebate reminder
- Author Visit Reminders
- New Business
- NJ Makers Day
- eBook and Destiny Discover, Destiny January Upgrade
- Staying relevant- Info Lit in current events
- Book club